Spend a day floating the Rum River
at Country Camping!
Just 45 minutes North of Minneapolis - St. Paul.
Relax in the river in one of our tubes!
Bring your family and friends!
Just $14.00 per person for a relaxing and fun float on the river!
Tubes for your cooler are available for $12.00 each.
Tubing trips include tube, shuttle and between 2-4 hours of time on the river
(depending on water levels and how fast you choose to tube).
You can pack your own lunch in a cooler, enjoy it while floating down the river.
$14.00 per person
$12.00 per cooler tube
Shuttle Hours for Tubing:
Monday thru Saturday: 11:30 – 3:00
Sunday: 11:00 – 2:00
During peak times, you may experience a wait for the shuttle.
Each person needs to sign the waiver (you only need one for your whole group), and present at the time of registration. You may print and fill out the registration and waiver in advance.
Tubing Waiver (PDF file)
You may need Adobe Acrobat to download and print this file. You can download the Adobe Reader free at www.adobe.com.
What You Will Need:
Check – In:
- Waver, 1 per group, every person must print full name and sign
- A deposit item (car keys, phone, etc)
- Car Pass for parked vehicle
- Bathing Suit
- Footwear that can get wet
- Lunch, water
- Waterproof Camera
Leave at the Car:
- Car Pass (unpassed cars are subject to tow)
- Glass or Styrofoam
- Excessive Alcohol
If you like it, don’t bring it on the River.
Rum River Water Levels
Tubing Guidelines and FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
Country Camping is proud of its reputation of being a family friendly place. In order to assure that this continues, we've adopted the following tubing rules:
- Everyone who is 16 years old or older must present a state issued ID. (The only exception to this rule is when a minor child 17 or under is accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. While the Rum River is generally a lazy river, it is still a river. You may bring your children out to tube the river. However, you as an adult, are responsible for keeping your tubing trip safe for you and anyone that accompanies you. We highly recommend that you bring lifejackets and footwear.
- Every person needs to sign the waiver and present it at registration (one waver per group).
- FREE Key Check – Keep your keys safe and not at the bottom of the river. Keys should be checked into our office to prevent loss/damage in the river and will assure that we know of your safe return.
- Tubes are rented on a CASH ONLY basis. An ATM is located in the store. We do not accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Checks.
- We recommend Life Jackets for All that want/need them, including children and non-swimmers. Please BRING YOUR OWN.
- Dogs are not allowed on our tubes.
- Be Foot Friendly – No Glass or Styrofoam will be allowed on the River. NO EXCEPTiONS!
- We recommend that you wear shoes on the river.
- A designated “driver” must accompany all groups that have alcoholic beverages. This person must sign the waiver and present vehicle keys. This person must be identified at the time of registration.
- Country Camping will not supply any shuttle service for your own tubes or floatation devices.
- The Tube, Shuttle Service, and use of our Private Landing is included in the tubing fee.
- A wristband will be provided as your "ticket" to use any or all of these items. And must be presented to shuttle bus driver.
- **Only those people that have a VALID Country Camping wrist band ("ticket") will be allowed to use our landing or property.
- You may provide your own small floating cooler or small personal item basket. (Or you can rent a tube for this purpose from us, at a reduced cost.)
- This is a FAMILY Friendly activity, please limit your alcohol intake and use appropriate behavior and language. There is a limit of 5 servings of alcohol per adult 21 years of age or older. We strongly recommend that you drink at least 5 servings of other hydrating fluids if you are consuming any alcoholic beverages on the river.
- We reserve the right to inspect all items.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Safety is your responsibility. Please take care of yourself and those that accompany you.