Spend a day floating the Rum River
at Country Camping!
Just 45 minutes North of Minneapolis - St. Paul.
~ TUBING is Now OPEN ~
Shuttles run from 11:00am to 3:00pm everyday.
No Reservation Required, weather permitting.
Relax in the river in one of our tubes!
Bring your family and friends!
Just $14.00 per person for a relaxing and fun float on the river!
Tubes for your cooler are available for $12.00 each.
Tubing trips include tube, shuttle and between 2-4 hours of time on the river
(depending on water levels and how fast you choose to tube).
You can pack your own lunch in a cooler, enjoy it while floating down the river.
$14.00 per person
$12.00 per cooler tube
Shuttle Hours for Tubing:
Monday thru Saturday: 11:00 – 3:00
Sunday: 11:00 – 3:00
During peak times, you may experience a wait for the shuttle.
Each person needs to sign the waiver (you only need one for your whole group), and present at the time of registration. You may print and fill out the registration and waiver in advance.
Tubing Waiver (PDF file)
You may need Adobe Acrobat to download and print this file. You can download the Adobe Reader free at www.adobe.com.
What You Will Need:
Check – In:
- Waver, 1 per group, every person must print full name and sign
- A deposit item (car keys, phone, etc)
- Car Pass for parked vehicle (unpassed vehicles are subject to tow, at your expense)
- Bathing Suit
- Footwear that can get wet
- Lunch, water
- Waterproof Camera
Leave at the Car:
- Car Pass (unpassed vehicles are subject to tow, at your expense)
- Glass or Styrofoam
- Excessive Alcohol
If you like it, don’t bring it on the River.
Rum River Water Levels
Tubing Guidelines and FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
Country Camping is proud of its reputation of being a family friendly place. In order to assure that this continues, we've adopted the following tubing rules:
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. The Rum River is generally a lazy river, it is still a river. You may bring your children out to tube, however, you are responsible for keeping your tubing trip safe for yourself and anyone that accompanies you.
- Everyone needs to sign the waiver and present it at registration (one waver per group).
- FREE Key Check – Keep your keys safe and not at the bottom of the river. Keys should be checked into our office to prevent loss/damage in the river and will assure that we know of your safe return.
- Sorry, no Checks or Credit/Debit Cards are accepted. CASH ONLY - An ATM is located in the store.
- We recommend Life Jackets for anyone that wants one including: children and non-swimmers. Please BRING YOUR OWN.
- Be Foot Friendly – No Glass or Styrofoam will be allowed on the River.
- We recommend that you wear shoes on the river.
- A designated driver (responsible adult) must accompany all groups that have alcoholic beverages.
- Each vehicle needs to display the daily car pass on windshield (Unpassed vehicles are subject to tow at owners expense.)
- Country Camping will not supply any shuttle service for your own tubes or floatation devices.
- The Tube, Shuttle Service, and use of our Private Landing is included in the tubing fee.
- A wristband will be provided as your "ticket" to use any or all of these items. And must be presented to shuttle bus driver and camp staff at Private Landing.
- This River Landing is Private Property. ONLY registered guests will be allowed to use our property.
- WE PROCECUTE TRESPASSERS!
- You may provide your own small floating cooler or small personal item basket. (Or you can rent a tube for this purpose from us, at a reduced cost.)
- Families are the main focus of our camp and water sports. Lewd and obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
- Country Camping R.V. Park Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason or to cancel activities or events at any time. We reserve the right to inspect all items.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Safety is your responsibility. Please take care of yourself and those that accompany you.