Spend a day floating the Rum River
at Country Camping!
Just 45 minutes North of Minneapolis - St. Paul.
Relax in the river in one of our tubes!
Bring your family and friends!
Just $14.00 per person for a relaxing and fun float on the river!
Tubes for your cooler are available for $12.00 each.
Tubing trips include tube, shuttle and between 2-4 hours of time on the river
(depending on water levels and how fast you choose to tube).
You can pack your own lunch in a cooler, enjoy it while floating down the river.
$14.00 per person
$12.00 per cooler tube
Shuttle Hours for Tubing:
Monday thru Saturday: 11:30 – 3:00
(please call ahead during weekdays)
Sunday: 11:00 – 2:00
During peak times, you may experience a wait for the shuttle.
Check – In:
-Waver, 1 per group, every person
must print full name and sign
-A deposit item (car keys,
-Car Pass for parked vehicle
-Footwear that can get wet
Leave at the Car:
-Car Pass (unpassed cars
are subject to tow)
-Glass or Styrofoam
If you like it, don’t bring it on the River.
Each person needs to sign the waiver
(one per group), and present at the time
of registration. You may print and fill out
the registration and waiver in advance.
Country Camping Tubing
Guidelines, Rules & Waver
You may need Adobe Acrobat to download and print this file. You can download the Adobe Reader free at www.adobe.com.
Tubing Guidelines and FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)
Country Camping is proud of its reputation of being a family friendly place. In order to assure that this continues, we've adopted the following tubing rules:
- Each person 16 years of age or older must present a driver's license or picture ID as a deposit for tube rental.
- Each person under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each person needs to sign a waiver and present it at registration.
- No credit or debit cards will be accepted for payment.
- We recommend life jackets for children and non-swimmers. Please bring your own.
- We recommend that you wear shoes on the river.
- Be Foot Friendly - No Glass allowed in barefoot areas.
- Tubes for personal items, like your cooler, are available for $12.00 each
- A $20.00 deposit is required if you bring personal items, such as coolers or containers, on the river. Individual items (cans, containers, etc....) will be counted. When All items are returned, the $20 deposit will be returned.
- NO GLASS OR STYROFOAM WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE RIVER. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A designated driver must accompany all groups that have alcoholic beverages. This person must sign the waiver and present vehicle keys. This person must be identified at the time of registration. (We'll be glad to hold everyone's vehicle keys to avoid losing them in the river.)
- There is a limit of 5 servings of alcohol per adult 21 years of age or older. We strongly recommend that you drink at least 5 servings of other hydrating fluids if you are consuming any alcoholic beverages on the river.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Safety is your responsibility. Please take care of yourself and those that accompany you. Come prepared, bring your own lifejacket if you want one.